gVideo bug-report

Guido Fiala writes:
 > -if you have overlay on and switch between different desktops, overlay should
 > be turned off and on accordingly.
This depends on the windows manager. If I don`t get the proper signal
I can't switch it of.

 > -at least for me tuning does not work with V0.5 drivers

Is fixed, I hope.
 > -satelite scan does not work -is it already supposed to?

Not supposed to. We are still working on the dvblib, which is supposed
to provide the scanning function.
 > -could not get xawtv/bttv fully working at the same time as gVideo (problem
 > with tuner.o and msp3400.o ?) - no tuning possible in xawtv.

I haven't tried tuning with the bttv card, but I could use gVideo with
both a bttv card and the dvb card in the same computer. I will try to
work on that, but right now I have little time to work on gVideo. If
someone would like to provide patches, please feel free to do so. It
is open source after all.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de