About transmeters and polarization.

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  16 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Hello to all,

I have siemens_dvb and CyberLogin and everything is ok when transmetar
114 is ok. But when I want to change transmetar to 115 or 113 I just
change parametras in the CyberLogin.ini about server IPs, user and
password for Internet access but I can not change polarization and freq.?

I don't know is it possible to change and parametars for polarization and
freq. while dvb modules is running? How to do that?

Does anyone had problems with using transmetar 114 in last two days?

Thanks in advnace,
Vladimir

Home | Main Index | Thread Index