Router

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  18 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

After reading through the old mail in the mailing list (impressed).

I noticed all the mail about routing with a Linux system. We are about to
release a router ourselfs (Pent@Office). Connects to the hub of the
network (small box with satellite and rj45 connection).  Details for
connection and i.p. addresses are stored in the device which you can
access remotely across the network. Handles multicast as well as
internet. This solution is way cheaper than current solutions (saves on
P.C. and complex Linux configuration). The first version can handle 8
multicasts at a time.

Anyway thought the info might help.

What services are you routing at the moment?

Andrew Jordan
Technical Manager
Pentamedia (Europe)  www.pentamediaeurope.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index