Problems with dvbd and few small questions

	So happend, that I was forced to face the problem of
configuring EON on linux box. I received few recomendations about
software I have to use. One peace of that software
(siemens_dvb-0.6.tar.gz) compiled succeful, but with second program(
which I was recomended to download from
http://linuxtv.org/dvb/dvbd2.tar.gz) I encouraged some problems.
First, about the purpose of that program. As I understood its purpose
is to tune card hardware for required frequency. Please, correct me,
if I am not right,
Second. The binary which comes in tarball segfaults at start. Trying
to strace it, I didn't find nothing useful. But, anyway, I atached the
result to this message. But, when I tried to ltrace it I got:

[android@linux dvbd]$ ltrace ./dvbd
__libc_start_main(0x08048c60, 1, 0xbffffab4, 0x080488e4, 0x0804c9d8
<unfinished...>
__register_frame_info(0x0804ded8, 0x0804e050, 0xbffffa68, 0x08048909,
0x400a294 <unfinished ...>
--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) ---
+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

So, I got an idea about incompatible glibc version. I am using
glibc-2.0.7 with egcs-1.0.3a . I am not a programmer, so any advices
are wellcomed.
Trying to compile also didn't give any result: atached filed shows the
error messages which I get from compiler.

A would be greatly thankfull for any help. Maybe, some one who can
compile this source, could do for me a greate favour, be compiling it
staticly, and mailin me the binary ?

--
AD3528-RIPE | Andrew Dzubenko <android@ambernet.kiev.ua>
AmberNet ISP| System Administrator

    [ Part 2, ""  Text/PLAIN (Name: "strace.output")  1 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, ""  Text/PLAIN (Name: "make.output")  320 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index