Addition to my previous message

	Some ....
	After mailing the message to the mailing list, decided to hack
a bit sources by myself. Repeat, I am not programmer, so any changes I
made I were controling by my logic, which is not always right ;) SO,
please don't abuse me too much. I changed dvbd.h file from:

struct dvbfilter {
	int      status ;
	int      number ;
	uint32_t mcaddr ;
	struct bitfilter filter ;
};
to:

struct dvbfilter {
	int      status ;
	int      number ;
>	u_int32_t mcaddr ;
	struct bitfilter filter ;
};

and added #include <linux/types.h> at the begining of the source, and
IT COMPILED SUCCEFLY ! I even could run the binary, without
segfaulting. Please, let me know, whether I did some dramatic changes
to the source, so, that it became unusefull/buggy, or it will work as
desired ?

--
AD3528-RIPE | Andrew Dzubenko <android@ambernet.kiev.ua>
AmberNet ISP| System Administrator