Re: LNB freq?

> What mean 10600000 ?  I found it all over dvbd and driver itself. Is it
> LNB freq?
> Where can I get any docoumentation dbvd.conf
	attached at the end of the message file hope would useful for
you. Who is the author of this file I don't know, but this is very
kind person :)) And, as I think he should be reading this list. Thanks
for him for his config.
> How to set switch (generate 22kHz?) frequency for LNB ?
>
> Thanks
>
> PS: Anybody see this message?
	Yep.

# DVB receiver configuration file, (c) 2000 data planet international
#
# standard location in /etc
#
# LNB power on=1/off=0
#
power 1
#
# symbol rate [symbol/sec]
#
# ASTRA 1E/1F
#
symbolrate 27500000
#
# ASTRA 1G/1H
#
#symbolrate 22000000
#
# frequency [kHz]
#
# ASTRA TR 103
#
frequency 12461000
#
# ASTRA TR 115
#
# frequency 12662750
#
# ASTRA TR 114
#
# frequency 12640000
#
# ASTRA TR 113
#
# frequency 12632250
#
# 22 kHz signal on=1/off=0
#
ttk 1
#
# diseqc on=1/off=0
#
diseqc 0
#
# AFC on=1/off=0
#
AFC 1
#
# polarisation H=1/V=0
#
polarisation 1
#
# settings for MPE filter, PID and MAC filtering, valid MAC bytes
#
#
filter_0 512
#