.dvbrc

Hello,

I am trying to use my diseqc 2.0. For that I try to modify .dvbrc...
I have to confess, I don't undertand it very well. Adding a new LNB
and sat don't seem to be a problem, but can someone explain me those
parameters:
CHANNEL ID 0 NAME "Premiere Sport 1" SATID 0192 TPID 3 SID 11 TYPE 1 VPID ff APID 100 PCRPID ff
I mean the TPID 3 SID 11 TYPE 1 VPID ff APID 100 PCRPID ff and also the
FEC 2 from TRANSPONDER ID 0003 SATID 0192 TYPE 1 FREQ 11720000 POL H SRATE 27500000 FEC 2

For example, I have found a pdf with the channels of hotbird, and if I take the first one,
Canal+ Polska, I have a D 110 10.719 3/4 27.5 that is I only have the option for the
transponder and not for all the channels (Eurosport Polska,Planete,Seasons,TV Polonia(clear),
RTL 7(teletext),Cyfra+

Thanks for helping me,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch