Re: EON limit?

  They probably have better control because of proxy authentication and
they now use squid. Do they allow ICP communication? Anybody?

  I tested it other day and found limit at 8 connections. Fair, IMO. It is
better service since they switched to dvbd, also.

--
dragisha@ho.com

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 vasile@death.yi.org wrote:

> I have noticed that EON has suspended the CyberLogin and now only works
> with dvbd ... That would be ok, but since I use dvbd it seems to be a
> limit in opened connections...  Is this true?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index