Re: vdr-005/dvb-006 flash-frame bug report

Guido Fiala wrote:
> had last weekend the strange effect, that one recording went well, and another
> some hours later showed every a few seconds a flash of a frame about half
> an image under it's normal position, also there are heavy frame droppes and
> a large audio/video latency.

I have observed exactly the same today with a recording I made
last night with vdr 0.05 and dvb 0.06.

I also had problems when switching channels. The whole thing
just hung after a while with a frozen (still) picture.

I never had any of these problems with dvb 0.05, so I am
forced to go back to dvb 0.05.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index