Speed in masq

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hello,

I am using dvbd after having used CyberLogin. Actually it seems that EOL
(after breakdown) has increased its bandwidth. Behind a masq network on
agerage I get 15 K with peaks at 30 K.
1)What's your experience at the moment ?

2) I am using dvbd and it seems to work. What's difference with dvbd2 ?

3) Is there some trick to increase speed in a masquerade  network ?

4) what are advantages if I use squid ? I know what is squid, but i am
unable to relate it to the DVB.

5) is EOL offering a news server ?

6) is napster working behind dvb ?

Thank you for you help,