some housecleaning: i2c headers sync

I have a dvb-s and an analog tv (hauppauge) cards.
I needed an audio driver present only in recent bttv releases.

In an attempt to get both the latest bttv (0.7.37) and dvb to compile
correctly, I got a hand on the latest i2c release (2.5.2), used by bttv.
this is found at http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/download.html

I started merging the headers: device defs did differ  ;-).
now bttv compilation goes fine, as well as dvb. Seems I didn't break anything
(ain't a programmer!).
hint: there's still a lot of code in need of a merge in the i2c  .c  files...

please someone forward the changes to the i2c authors, I am not subscribed to
their mailing list:   linux-i2c@pelican.tk.uni-linz.ac.at

Gretings,

Max

    [ Part 2, Text/X-C (Name: "i2c-id.h")  109 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, Text/X-C (Name: "i2c.h")  370 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index