bitfilter how?

 Hi there!

 I have the following problem: I set up a bitfilter with desired PID
and bit/bitmask combination for memory mode, but when the card
receives data meet with the filter requirements the filter "shuts down"
and not receives data anymore until I set it up again. Is there any
"continous" filter solution possibility (where don't have to shutdown
the filter and set up again)?
 Here is an example source I'm doing the filter setup (this is for
filter the EIT schedule-actual TS):

{
  struct bitfilter BitFilter;
  int cnt;

  BitFilter.pid=0x0012;
  for(cnt=0;cnt<16;cnt++) BitFilter.data[cnt]=cnt?0:0x50F0;
  BitFilter.mode=0; BitFilter.handle=0; BitFilter.flags=FILTER_MEM;
  if(ioctl(fsi, VIDIOCSBITFILTER, &BitFilter)<0) { perror(" "); return; }
}

 I've tried to use /dev/video and /dev/vbi too for filtering, results
are the same.
 Thanks,
 David Toth

Home | Main Index | Thread Index