Re: bitfilter how?

 Hi!

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, it was written:
> and not receives data anymore until I set it up again. Is there any
> "continous" filter solution possibility (where don't have to shutdown
> the filter and set up again)?

 This is an answer to my letter (since no one answered it until now :-(((
ehh. possible my bad english), I found the bitfilter structure 'mode'
member values in the driver dvb_comcode.h file . Using SECTION_CONTINUOS
(mode=0x04) results a "continuous" filter (using this mode for setting
up a filter, the filter will deliver data till you shut it down). If
anyone is interested in it...
 Bye,
 David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index