eon with linux

we want to use eon (our provider is ubcom) with linux. what we have:

 - sattelite dish - setup correctly and working
 - a working dvb-card - siemens compatible and working
 - cable connecting the two - we get a nice picture watching pro7 on a tv
connected with tv-out
 - version6 (0.06) of the siemens card drivers
 - followed the instructions in the "How to cascade your Squid proxy with
EON" from www.zockbar.de/jargon/html/eon-proxy.html (this is a good one for
the FAQ/Links section btw)

so we compiled and insmod'ed the drivers and everything works fine - but how
do i receive packets from the dvb0 device? My proxy is not responding to
anything (well the eon-proxy is not responding either, which i know he is
supposed to).

thanks everybody

Thilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index