Re: analog recording

Carsten Koch wrote:

> MK wrote:
> >
> > I know this is not the list topic but maybe someone has got a solution,
> > since several ppl here seem to have a dvb-s and a wintv.
> >
> > I am looking for a good method for recording analogic video,
> > preferably not too space-hungry (I am thinking mostly of mjpeg and mpeg1/2)
>
> I have heard rumors that an affordable MPEG compression
> card will come out this fall. I do not know details,
> but I'm sure some people reading this list do.
> With that card you will be able to record analog sources
> directly as MPEG.
A card called DVD.Master from Fast-Multimedia
(http://www.fastpersonalvideo.de/m_de_prods_dvdmaster.html) will be
available in the next 2 weeks. It supports analog inputs, hardware mpeg2
compression using I,B,P-Frames (2-10Mbit/s) and mpeg 1 layer 2 audio.
The price will be about DEM 900.-
Linux will be supported soon (I will start working on it next weekend).

Deti
--
Deti Fliegl
Phone: +49 179 2198419 Fax: +49-1805-05255556258

Home | Main Index | Thread Index