Re: analog recording

Deti Fliegl writes:
 > A card called DVD.Master from Fast-Multimedia
 > (http://www.fastpersonalvideo.de/m_de_prods_dvdmaster.html) will be
 > available in the next 2 weeks. It supports analog inputs, hardware mpeg2
 > compression using I,B,P-Frames (2-10Mbit/s) and mpeg 1 layer 2 audio.
 > The price will be about DEM 900.-

DEM 999.- according to the FAST web page if you order it from them directly.
Some resellers will probably (hopefully) have a lower price.

 > Linux will be supported soon (I will start working on it next weekend).

Too bad that they donīt write any real details on their page, like
what chipsets they are using for encoding/decoding.
Do you have any more information about this?

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index