Re: analog recording

Broadcast2000 ? yes of course. It is supposed to do mjpeg avis.

I tried yesterday their binary release, but it crashes as soon as I try
to start capturing. I'll try to recompile it tomorrow...

As for the sblive, I agree, it is maybe not the best choice in terms
of stability of the drivers...
We'll see for the sb128 (aint got one right now) but I'd like
to get sp-dif out of it, seems it is possible, anybody got it to work?

then what about the 48KHz audio streams?

what other decently priced cards that do spdif in/out, 48KHz and linux?

MK

> Try Broadcast 2000 video capture/edit software for Linux.
> You may need to change your hardware, thought, or be prepared to debug
> drivers yourself.
> Use a SB128 card and all should be fine.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index