NTSC firmware support

Ralph Metzler writes:
> Donīt use the Windows firmware since it is missing bugfixes and
> other features
> (like NTSC support, pan/scan mode selection ...) which I added to the
> firmware and which the driver relies on.

Any chance that you or TechnoTrend or Siemens will integrate
the NTSC fixes into the Windows firmware?  I'm assuming that
your firmware doesn't work with the Windows API.  If the
SetVideoStandard(NTSC_MODE) would at least put NTSC video
for NTSC video content out the analog video connector it
would be nice.  With the 2.4 firmware NTSC_MODE behaves
very badly.  I know I could and should just do it all
in Linux and I will be doing that, but also looking to
support a couple of people for windows stuff too.

Any alternatives or pointers that I may be missing?

-Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index