Re: Only Premiere World Promo

Depend what you understand as "low band" !
For my LNB and my Cable Switch, "Low Band" works from 10700 to 11700, not
to 11800 as in gVideo. Technotrend Astra settings contain 11700 as switch
band, so that's why it works fine in M$Win. I don't know why Marcus use
11800 as switch band.
That's why every time I have to change in the code the "Band Switch" value
from 11800 to 11700. And this works fine for me.
Look for 11800 in gtvscreen.c and gdvb.cc and change it to 11700.
Compile it again and tell me if it works for you now.

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Michael Bruck wrote:

> > When I select Premiere World Promo as the first channel to watch it works.
> > But if I start to switch to a different channel I just get a black
> > picture till I start gVideo again. Switching back to PW promo doesn't work
>

> PW Promo is the only digital channel on Astra 1 that broadcasts in the low
> band. Usually people who can receive only this channel have some kind of
> problem with high-/low-band switching (this requires proper 22kHz-signalling
> and an universal LNB).
>
> Micha

Regards,

Doru Marin