Re: gvideorc's reference to dvbrc

According to Marcus O.C. Metzler:
> The Problem is that you may need more than the SID, e.g. the TID and
> the Satellite, in order to uniquely identify the channel.

Hm, i always thought the SID to be really unique i.e. no two same sids on
any satellite.

> Maybe there are some suggestions for a
> format that can be used for the favorite channels. I would still like to
> keep the frequency settings etc. in order to use gVideo for other
> tuner cards, like bt848 cards.

OK, so what if freq. etc. for a dvb channel would just be 0 and the link to
dvbrc would be SID and SATID? This way there wouldn't be any redundant
information in gvideorc and the file would not break when dvbrc changes.

Andre'

Home | Main Index | Thread Index