Re: AW: AW: mpeg_dump parser

If you're looking for mpeg stream testing, encoding and manipulation tools also
have a look at bbtools and bbmpeg.
BBmpeg is a good win32 encoder/muxer/demuxer (GPL) based on un*x sources,
bbtools are command-line utilities (mux/demux/test), most of bbmpeg and all of
bbtools should compile correctly under linux.
Seems Brent Beyeler did quite some work of tuning and improvement on all this,
like MMX code.

http://members.home.net/beyeler/bbmpeg.html

Cheers,

Max

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Sorry, I'd assumed you were the author. Don't know why :(
>
> Thanks
> Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index