Re: is the proxy necessary?

> if so where can i
> 	find dvbd 'couse there's nothing like that on linuxtv.org

It's there, it's just not linked to from any page (I'm told that this will be
remedied shortly).  I can't remember the exact link but if you search the mail
archives you should find a reference to it somewhere.  (Or perhaps someone else
can provide the link.)  There is is also a dvbd2 for people (like me) who get
compile errors with the original dvbd.

Greg