Cutting

#Include <hallo.h>

I wrote myself a very basic cutting programm.

I use Videos from vdr and it's "index.vdr"-File for finding the "I"-Frames
Now i copy e.g. Frames 0 - 5184 into file "a" (about 100MB) and Frames
8016 - 24240 into file "b" (>300MB)

cat a > /dev/video
cat b > /dev/video

don't have problems. But when i do

cat a b > /dev/video

then, as soon as it reaches the frames of b, garbage flickers in the
picture. (about 2-3 times per sec for a frame and about 1/3 of the
picture)

Have i overseen something? Isn't cutting so "easy"?

Bis denn