Where's the problem ? Please help !!!

Hey guys !

	What to do when dvb connection dies, and only reload of the driver helps ?
There must be solution, and as I think that more people have the same problem.
I have kernel 2.2.16, Techno Trend DVB card, siemens drivers 0.6. Everything
goes great until connection dyes, then reload of drivers is nessesary. I have
written perl script which controls and reloads driver. But it's not a standalone
linuxbox, so deaths of the connections are big problem ! (it takes bout 10-20 s
to reload driver).

	I've been asking the same question since a long time. Due to lack of answers,
and my idea's I decide to try once more !
	As you know the documentation of dvb isn't very useful. I heard something
'bout patched driver, but I can't find it !
	Please help me, your help is only way to solute the problem. Someone must have
had soluted one !

greetings
aZZaZel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index