RE: EIT Tables

 Hi!

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Plamen Ganev wrote:
> Thank you, but I don't like paying for documents and standards. Standard
> should be free for all to access, so that all could use them. Not just for
> the $$$ guys.

 Then you are in luck, downloading documents from ETSI is free of charge
(currently). You just have to register yourself.. (but make sure you use a
unique email address for this purpose not the one you send emails to this
forum, because your email address will be your password.. in case you
don't want to create an account for everyone with password
pganev@com-it.net ;-) hope you know what I mean)
 Bye,
 David

Home | Main Index | Thread Index