2 answers (2.4.0-test6, PMTPID and NETWID) and 2 questions (DVB-s and WinTV,gVideo sound)

Hello,

I had two problems, the first one (was greatly solved by Terry Hardie as read in the ml)
was to compile DVB driver 0.6 under post 2.4.0-test5 kernels (as a remimder, from Terry
Hardie: << Replace all references of "MAP_NR" to "virt_to_page" >> ).

The second one was how to use Andre' Draszik pre made dvbrc files which included PMTPID
and NETWID information that gVideo wasn't able to understood (I was the only one to have
a problem, because, at the same place where I got the dvbrc files, where the patches to
gVideo and libdvb: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~andred/dvb2k2dvbrc/ ).

Both patches work together, so I hope they will be included in the next DVB driver ;-)

I really thank Terry Hardie and Andre' Draszik for their helps!

Now, could someone explain me how to use my Hauppauge DVB-s and my Hauppauge Win TV
together? I need that to be able to play my DVD onscreen using dvdplayer from
http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/index.html#DVD

And also, I own one Soundblaster 1024 with two audio out, when playing DVD (with
http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/index.html#DVD ) I can hear sound from the two outputs,
but when watching TV (or hearing radio) with gVideo, I only manage obtening sound out
of one of my two outputs, I have tested both ALSA and the emu10k1 from the kernels...

Any idea? Thanks you very much,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index