Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.62

Robert Schneider/MUC1/Lotus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did this EIT stuff.
>
> It's hard to anticipate why it doesn't work for you. It does work with the
> Hauppauge card, though, that's for sure.
>
> I could assume three reasons that would make that stuff fail.
>
> 1. Your bit-device /dev/vbi is blocked by another process

it works !!!
my problem was that there was no symlink /dev/vbi -> /dev/vbi0
and I was assuming that /dev/vbi0 would be used instead of /dev/vbi
silly me :)

thanks for your help

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index