What do I need for EON

Hallo there,

I am new on this list and first I am looking for a FAQ or A HOWTO
to get EON working with a LINUX-Box.

I bought a second-hand Haupauge DVB-S on the INET.
I have a ISDN-Router(Linux-Box) in my Local Net that act as
firewall. All computers use these Box as default-GW.
In addition I have a FileServer in my local Net and three
workstations. Now I will use EON on all three workstations.
The ISDN-Router as a poor BOX with a older PCI Version.
Where do I plug in the DVB-S card?? The three Workstations are not
permanently on line. I think there is only the File-Server. Is it
possible to run squid on the fileserver and plug the DVB-S card in
the File-Server???

many questions =:))

... may the Tux be with you! =Uwe=
--