How to install two DVB card in one PC?

=?gb2312?B?0qbI2Q==?= writes:
 [...]
 > When i typed  "make instwo" , things seems ok. but when it finished, my computer seems slow down significantly.I only want to install two DVB-C card in order to record and play simultanously.
 > What's the problem? I am using version6.0 of the driver.

How much memory do you have?

Right now the SAA7146 driver still allocates lots of buffer memory for
grabbing. And the dvb allocates some memory for MPEG buffering.
That might be causing your slowdown.

IŽll get back to the SAA7146 driver (upgrade to Michael HunoldŽs
latest driver, add DVB-s budget card support, etc.) after the API
change is done.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index