How to install two DVB card in one PC?

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: GB2312 "Latin & Simplified Chinese")  ]
    [ 13 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,
  I have two DVB-C card, and I want to install it on one PC.I  added the
foloowing lines in the Makefile in the directory DVB/driver :

instwo:
 make
 ( \
 insmod i2c-core.o; \
 insmod videodev.o;  \
 insmod saa7146_core.o ; \
 insmod saa7146_v4l.o;  \
 insmod VES1893.o;  \
 insmod VES1820.o;  \
 insmod dvb.o;   \
 insmod tuner.o;   \
 ifconfig dvb0 192.168.4.1;  \
 ifconfig dvb1 192.168.4.2;  \
 )

When i typed  "make instwo" , things seems ok. but when it finished, my
computer seems slow down significantly.I only want to install two DVB-C
card in order to record and play simultanously.
What's the problem? I am using version6.0 of the driver.

Best Regards,

Fran Ta

Home | Main Index | Thread Index