RE: Stream's format handle by the Siemens board and the VDR

In my mind, Program Stream format are more or less dedicated for DVD (local)
issues. Because we receive through our satellite dish a Transport Stream, it
could be usefull to treat also this format. But do you if the Siemens board
is able to handle this format for record/replaying purpose

Gaël