Re: Stream's format handle by the Siemens board and the VDR

> Because we receive through our satellite dish a Transport Stream, it
> could be usefull to treat also this format.

Transport streams only real usage is what the name tells, transport. As we
aren't recording multiplexed programs but only one program, a program stream
is the natural stream type for this. And the program streams doesn't need to
have so much overhead as the transport stream.

--
Greetings
Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index