pscan-0.3 a simple scanning program that generates ~/channels.conf in VDR format

Version 0.3 now on my site
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/

I have added a simple selection list that uses the channels.conf generated.
Just click on the entry and it is selected.
So this is my first gtk program (always using xforms), but this is GPL.

It is facination to see all the audio channels for teh Euro parliament
listed, and be able to select all the languages from within DVB
I think there are no more false entries now.

Thank everybode who send bug reports.
I cannot test on Astra yet...

pscan -b
generates a ~/channels.conf for Hotbird,

pscan -a
for Astra (not tested I am fixed at Hotbird now).

See the README

unzip with:
tar -zxvf pscan.0.2.tgz

Then: