Thoughts on VDR evolution - my 2 cent

Hi all,

after reading the postings about VDR evolution, I think it wouldn't be a
bad idea to concert action a bit. I was having a conversation with Klaus
recently, telling him many of the things that came up in the list recently
and if we found more people to help out with programming, we all would
benefit from the new features faster.

If I recall right what came up for enhancements, I get

     1. playing DVDs (see my other posting for the hack I did)
     2. playing MP3 files
     3. having teletext
     4. having some kind of EPG (speak, improve the EIT stuff)
     5. controlling vbox
     6. playing regular audio CDs (that would be my add)

My question to all of you is:

Who would volounteer for what kind of enhancements?

As I have already started the EIT stuff, I would be very glad to bring that
further.

Best regards,

Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index