Re: mpeg encoder card

MK wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know it's slightly off-topic, but:
>
> I am looking for a good realtime mpeg encoder card with linux drivers and a
> decent price. Anyone seen such a beast? thoughts, experiences?

I thought I had found one at:
http://www.visiontech-dml.com/kfir_rdk.html
and when I first contacted them they were very friendly, and wanted to
have a meeting about our company integrating it into our linux servers,
but the meeting never happened, and now they just ignore my email (3
emails
in a month) so I am not sure if they just want the extra publicity that
the linux name gives.
If you find a card with linux support, please let me know, we will use
at
least a few hundred a year.

--
MVH / Best Regards