AW: cutting program available now

	> will it work with streams other than the native avpes? (mpeg2 PS...?)

	It works with any data stream.

	There is only one AV_PES specific item: After opening an output device
	(/dev/video as well as a save file) it first writes a "AV" into it.
	This is to tell the DVB driver that an AV_PES is comming. I write it
	into the save files as well, so you can "cat file > /dev/video" later on.

	On the other hand: I do not know, if other streams allow to be handled
	such cruel way. I mean, I don't know if they will still work after being cut.

	cu,
	  Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index