Re: cat record > /dev/video

Am Mon, 25 Sep 2000 schriebst Du:
>Hi Guido,
>
>I have referred to the mail

>on my new tool homepage.
>(http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Thomas.Schuett/streamcutter)
>
>Now I wonder, if your project is still ongoing, or if it is catched up by
>the other changes being discussed in the mailing list right now.
>
>Please tell me. (I would still like to have such feature soon :-)

Yes i did, kvdr0.1 is already available at
http://www.s.netic.de/gfiala

it has almost all the features i want it to have and i think it is already
usable (despite it's low version number) and it does'nt crash.
Together with vdr0.64 it does already do what a gVideo split in 2 separate apps
would be, IMHO.
If we now can integrate the cutting into vdr ...
that would be my thought on vdr-evolution.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index