Re: EON Howto

Hallo

at the moment I put my configfiles for SuSE 6.4 to

http://www.cscc.de/eon.tar.gz

it should work for to for other distributions.

There are some scripts in the tar ball to changing the transponders in
such as

$ rcdvb 103

and you are on TP 103

$ rcdvb 113
$ rcdvb 114
$ rcdvb 115

works to

If you have further question, ask me!

Robin Edgar Tripany schrieb:

> Hi, this must be from the mailing list...
>
> I'm facing the same  problems here, except I don't have a working dvbd.conf
> or any of the other files needed to split the ppp out and dvb in into
> tunnels... could you plz send me them, with some documentation on what the
> options all are (i can't find /any/!)? I'm using the astra sats, so i guess
> i'd have to change the freqs for them in the conf... if you could send me
> one configured for one of the working transponders (113/114/115/116) under
> windoze, i would be most grateful.

... may the Tux be with you! =Uwe=
--
Uwe Günther                    \\://                  mailto:uwe@cscc.de