PnP driver?

Hello,

I have just changed the settings in my BIOS (cause my link to my PSION wasn't
working...) and I put for every slot as IRQ: NA such that the system enable
the slots, it works fine for my SoundBlaster and for my ISDN card but it seems
that DVB don't like it, from dmesg:
i2c-core.o: i2c core module
saa7146_init_one()
saa7146_core.o: IRQ 0 busy, change your PnP config in BIOS
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
i2c-core.o: driver dvbi2c registered.
dvb: no dvb(s) found!

I think that bttv also work with that settings ;-)

That's not a big problem, I can set those IRQ by hand, but that's not realy nice...
The kernel 2.4 are PnP ready, will also the driver be?

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index