LINUX PPTP with DVB from RUSSIA?

Hello.
I have searched a way for connecting a LINUX based
PC to a Satellite ISP that use DVB cards and PPTP.
(Virtual Private Network Tunneling Protocol).
Apparently no one in the world understand how to
configure LINUX PPTP and use it with DVB cards.

Recently I received a good news from an ASIAN Sat. ISP
that some LINUX Users in RUSSIA had succesfully
tested PPTP with TELEMANN DVB cards for receiving data.
Unfortunately they REFUSED to reveal the identity.

Anyone from RUSSIA using LINUX PPTP and DVB?
Thank you for your help.