Re: Playing unencypted DVD?e LIRCound delay is 10 frames

On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 12:00:57PM +0000, Peter Hofmann wrote:

> The new dvdplayer-0.2 has an option "-c" that controls whether decss is used or
> not. But even version 0.1 could play unencrypted DVDs provided there were two
> dummy files disk-key and title-key in the directory where the program was
> started. The decss layer gives an error in this case but continues anyway.

In that case, how do you explain that:
[root@localhost]$ dvdplayer -c -r -a 0 -c -j 10 -f /dvd/video_ts/vts_01_1.vob
css decode
use LIRC
ac3 soundtrack 0
css decode
sound delay is 10 frames
Shit - Need Key 11
Exit 1

???

And that don't go further (and the DVD is really unencrypted: I can play it using
videolan, but without quality...).

Thanks you very much,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch