Re: problems setting up dvbd

> I get a dvb0 interface using ip 192.168.4.1. That is the first strange
> thing,

Nope, thats fine.

> Since the modules report no errors I can only assume that the problem lies
> in dvbd and it's configuration.

Did you echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/dvb0/rp_filter ?

> One thing I noticed is that they all report sync=127 (best) which is a bit
> strange..

Why? What sync do you have? Why is your error report so unspecific? How
do you think we should be able to help you without appropiate error
description? 'Does not work' is not helpful.

> dvbd.conf seems like the most likely suspect, it's undocumented

Having a config file with comments on each option isn't exactly the same
as undocumented.

> Do i need filter_2 or just filter_0 ?

0 is just fine, thats the reason why all other filters are commented out
in the example config. Start thinking!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index