Two DVB cards

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

I'v put two Technisat's DVB-S cards in one machine.

I use 0.6 drivers, on RH 6.1 with 2.2.14 kernel.

I'v managed to get:
first card using internet
second using for sattelite TV, or watch VCD, but when I stop gVideo,
internet stops on first card, so I must restart dvbd.

I tried to get the following:
using internet on both cards, if possible on different transponders.

I firs changed /dev/video into /dev/video1, to adress seconf DVB-s card.

Then since dvbd havent started, i found locale.port = 1060 is
communication with dvb card only possible using that port as local? and
is there saoethin else needed to change in dvbd.c to make it work on
second card?

Greetings

                Milan Kecman

    [ Part 2, "Card for Milan Kecman"  Text/X-VCARD (charset: ISO-8859-2 ]
    [ "Latin 2 (Eastern Europe)") (Name: "mkecman.vcf")  13 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index