ReloadProblem&Multiswitch

Hi,
I have 2 problems, the first is a problem is saw twice.
I'm using a dynamic dial-up connection which dials in every time
internet is needed. But i also have a dynamic IP so I will have to
reload my driver. I do this with this few lines in my ip-up
 killall /DVB/dvbd/dvbd > /var/log/DVBreload.log
 make -C /DVB/DVB/driver reload > /var/log/DVBreload.log
 /DVB/dvbd/dvbd -q > /var/log/DVBreload.log

My only problem with this is, that my machine hangs after some reloads.
It has a Kernel Panic saying something about, that the idle-task has
been killed.
That's all I could find out. Even the logs don't tell me more.

My second problem is, When i had the DVB-Card working directly connected
to the LNB everything worked fine. But now we got a new satelite-dish
and a multiswitch and i can't get a sync. Do I have to configure it
different?

regards
Karsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index