RE: Problems with tr.103

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

> As I said, 103 works well, as long as you don't use a Siemens card for
> reception.
> The others transponder still works with my Siemens (well, actually
> Technisat) card.
> Beats me why this is happening.

Well... the facts are:

1. TP103 is the test transponder
2. The siemens card works under Linux.
3. Linux is used in many ISP for transparently proxying web traffic.

If you make 1+2+3 then EON is testing a method to filter out ISP that use it
for downstream.
Well... my logic could be wrong :-)

Plamen.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index