How to receive SI or the third PID while recording

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: GB2312 "Latin & Simplified Chinese")  ]
    [ 3 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,
  I want to do record by using VDR and also want to recieve DVB SI (or
say just the third PID) while the VDR is recording.How can I do this ?

Thanks.
Frank Ta

Home | Main Index | Thread Index