Re: Some questions about Siemens card and TR103

Mihai Amariutei writes:
 > I have used Telemann and Pentamedia cards, in addition to Siemens-derived
 > ones.
 > Of course every board have their own drivers. Links are available on
 > www.linuxtv.org.
 > I especially liked the Pentamedia product, having a very stable little
 > GPL-ed driver (even if it's X interface is rather buggy). But it can only
 > receive data.

Where can I find this GPL-ed driver?
I downloaded pentamc-2.1.60.tgz and could only find a binary driver
in the drv directory. The only source there is a small wrapper for the
driver binary.
Are the sources for this somewhere else?

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index