Routing multicast streams

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hello,

a have problem with routing multicast streams. I have this configuration:
Linux server with DVB card, dvb working ok. This server is connected thru
eth0 to router (linux).
Router has 4 ethernet cards. One is connected to server with DVB, second is
connected to public internet,
and another two is two intranet LAN segments 10.2.2.x and 10.2.1.x. In
windows box on private lan for example my machine 10.2.2.10 I can use
sattelite connection thru squid on server. This working OK. But if I run
mrouted with standart config file on server machine and try to connect to
europeonline for watching streaming TV, it does not work. Can anybody help
me with setting mrouted, or need I setup router machine to?

								Thanks for any help Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index