How do I make the drivers work?

Hello,

Please excuse me if this sounds like a lamer request, I have no Linux
experience but I tried
to follow the docs included with the drivers.
I tried to install the drivers on a system with a suse 6.1 (kernel 2.2.5)
and also 6.2 system,
but it doesn't work, maybe I need a newer version?

When I compile it I get a few errors, some regarding the 7146 for example:
"saa 7146_core.o
= unresolved symbol int.mm", no premiere images are displayed from the coax
output and
finally nothing that requires the device (DVB0) works.

Please give me a few hints, thanks

Ennio

Home | Main Index | Thread Index