Re: Newbie help

This may not be very popular with some hardcore linux enthusiasts, but
especially with Linux projects still in developement I usually install a
simple Win98 (1-2 GB) on my harddrive. That way I can test the new hardware
with the manufacturers drivers first, being quite sure that everything
hardware is configured the right way when it comes to setting up the Linux
solution.

And yes right after 'make insmod' you should see a picture on a TV
connected to the video out jack.

HTH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index